The following Terms and Conditions govern all use of the seventides.com website and its contents, services and products available at / or through this website.
The website is owned and operated by Seven Tides International. The website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all the Terms and Conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this site.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using the website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree and become bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all the Terms and Conditions, then you may not access the website or use any services.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the website, and any service or material we provide on the
website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be held liable for any reason should any
part of the website be unavailable at any time or for a period of time. From time to time we may
restrict access to some parts of the website, or the entire website. You are responsible for:
- Making arrangements necessary for you to have access to the website;
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing these materials;
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
The Company’s names, brand names, the Company’s logos and all related names, logos, products and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, products and service names, designs and slogans on this website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, local or international law or regulation, including without limitation, any form of misuse of credit cards or other forms of electronic payments;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including and ‘junk mail’, ‘chain letters’ or ‘spam’ or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing);
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the website or expose them to liability.
- Use the website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use of the website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the website;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the website;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the website or for any other unauthorized purpose without prior written consent;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the website;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the website, the server on which the website is hosted, or any server, computer or database connected to the website;
- Attack the website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website.
RELIANCE OF INFORMATION POSTED
The information posted on or through the website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such material by you or any other visitor to our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Seven Tides reserves the absolute right, without any liability whatsoever, to amend, vary or extend at any time the completion date of its projects inter alia the estimated/scheduled completion date (s) mentioned on or through the website.
UPDATE OF THE WEBSITE
We may update the contents of the website from time to time, but its contents is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE WEBSITE
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that the website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and for maintaining a means external to our website for any reconstruction of any lost data.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or any services or items obtained through the website, its content and any services or items obtained through the website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis, without any warranties of any kind. Neither the Company nor any person associated with the Company makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of the website without limiting the foregoing. Neither the Company nor anyone associated with the Company represents or warrants that the website, its contents or any services will be accurate, reliable, error-free or uninterrupted. The Company hereby disclaims that all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to, any warranties of non-infringement. The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under the applicable law.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
In no event will the Company, its affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of/or in connection with your use or inability to use the website, any websites linked to it, any content on the website or such other websites including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business, breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
This website is operated and owned by Seven Tides International.
In respect of requests for technical support and other communication relating to the website, you can contact us by using our website contact form, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For feedback and suggestions, please contact us through our website contact form.