Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for managing Jointly-Owned Properties under STOAM.
- Directing responsibility for the delivery of JOP or community management services.
- Ensuring client resolutions are integrated into appropriate records and adopted on sites.
- Managing service provider tenders from documentation to execution
- Handling contract reviews, negotiation, and overall contract management.
- Leading the delivery of our services to exceed the client’s requirements.
- Administer and enforce the Building Rules and Building Management Statement in respect of the Developer’s existing projects.
- Organize Committee Meetings and Special Meetings for the Developer’s existing projects are conducted promptly (including setup, meeting notices, announcements, agenda compilation, and circulation.
- Responsible for conducting Owners Committee elections, Owners Committee meetings, and implementation of initiatives recommended by the Committee.
- Responsible for the timely preparation of all annual service charge budgets (including General and Reserve Funds), submission, and obtaining necessary approvals from the Owners Committee and RERA.
- Ensure timely issuance of notices for the collection of service charges, collection, and deposit service charge contributions, etc. for the Developer’s existing projects.
- Procure appropriately qualified service providers through the process of tenders or otherwise following the Owners Committee requirements and make appropriate recommendations to meet the changing needs and requirements of the Jointly–Owned Property.
- Supervise and monitor the performance of all service providers with appropriate service level standards, and KPIs, and following their scope of work.
- Liaise between the Owners Committee, hotel operator, and service providers (as required) on day-to-day operational issues affecting common areas.
- Ensure that the Owners Committee is informed on all relevant legal and regulatory issues.
- Ensure that insurance renewals are negotiated and renewed promptly.
- Formulate policies and procedures for the efficient running of the Community Management.
- Direct the team to ensure that customer conflicts and service charge disputes are timely addressed whilst maintaining good relationships with homeowners and residents.
- Ensure adherence to all rules, legislations, laws, and regulations relating to communities and master communities including Law No. 6 of 2019 and RERA Circulars
- Ensure prompt response to all service requests, emergencies, and crisis management situations.
- Build a culture of superior customer service in the department by ensuring all homeowners and resident inquiries are responded to professionally and courteously and uphold the customer service standards
- Periodically provide senior management with reports on the financial and other aspects of the Community Management function/ business.
- Any other tasks and responsibilities that will be assigned by your line manager during employment.
- At times, requirements may also involve other company or corporate responsibilities as the case may be from time to time.
• Managing direct relationships with the client, developer, and/or Owners Committee by telephone, email, and/or one-on-one meetings.
• Managing Committee meetings.
• Developing monthly reports and ensuring delivery to the client
• Ensuring client satisfactory response within the agreed response time.
• Ensuring site admin teams' communications with homeowners or tenants is in line with standards for customer service and response times.
• Preparing reactive quotations summary reports; ensuring accurate bill of quantity or scope of work and favorable payment terms with preferred suppliers.
• Organising strategic management inputs for community rules and community enhancement
• Resolving complaints from owners and/or tenants relating to the common areas.
• Ensuring sites are maintained in satisfactory condition in line with client expectations and FM provider's responsibilities.
• Ensuring all FM services are delivered as per contract, PPM, and statutory requirements.
• Ensuring all documents are maintained on one site as per the filing system and record management.
• Ensuring the operations team handles cash, cheques, and other funds securely on sites.
• Enforcement of community rules by the operations team and FM provider or security staff.
• Ensuring published notices are free of mistakes and relevant for requirement and duration.
• Ensuring community offices are kept well organized and welcoming to customers.
• Ensuring community administrators/executives understand how to assist customers and deal with difficult customers.
• Reviewing any communication assistance required by managers and/or admins.
• Handling operational health and safety and environment management.
• Overseeing implementation of energy conservation projects.
• Overseeing building insurance coverage policy and claim reimbursements.
• Providing strategic short-term and long-term budgeting advice as per community requirements and/or client direction.
• Preparing service charge budgeting.
• Overseeing accounts receivables functions by community administrators.
• Ensuring service charge collection strategies are adopted.
• Managing top service charge defaulters.
• Overseeing accounts payables for utility and supplier invoices as per agreed processes and authority matrices by operations and finance teams.
• Handling overall responsibility for ensuring accounting records are maintained effectively and up to date.
• Overseeing portfolio audits with the finance team and appointed auditor.
• Arranging reserve fund management and strategic guidance.
• Ensuring all sites maintain documents and registers as per local regulations, RERA
directions, and other notices issued from to time.
• Dealing with Committee resolution management and compliance.
• Ensuring Mollak requirements and RERA circulars compliance.
• Assisting escrow bank account setup-related documentation.
• Ensuring portfolios are carrying satisfactory third-party certifications at all times.
• Ensuring portfolio is upheld as per Dubai Civil Defence, SIRA, and other governmental agency regulations.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a related role that provided exposure to Building Management, Facilities Management, JOP Management, Project Management, Hospitality, and Customer Service
- A bachelor’s degree qualification in the field is necessary
- Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA) - Community Managment and/or Association Management Specialist (AMS) certification is a must
- M-100 Certification is a must
- Other Community Management certifications (M200 series) are a plus
If you are the right candidate, send your Resume to email@example.com with subject COMMUNITY MANAGER