We have a position available to join our dynamic team within Seven Tides.
- Provide assistance in managing the Common Areas and assist the Community Manager in creating a sense of community within the building/property.
- Take ownership of daily administrative support for internal and external clients.
- Help build a culture of superior customer service within the department by ensuring all homeowner enquiries are responded to in a professional and courteous manner and uphold the customer service standards of the Developer.
- Keep records of all documents related to tenant move-in/out, landlord information, and all other important files, as instructed by Management.
- Respond to client concerns within an acceptable timeframe and, if necessary, escalate more serious or sensitive concerns to the immediate Supervisor/Manager.
- Monitor the issues raised until it is rectified.
- Submit reports to the Management, as and whenever required.
- Draft notices and other community announcements.
- Organize a tracking system and file documents related to the general management of the Community.
- Assist in the issuance of service charges notices, collection of payments, issuance and recording of receipts.
- Provide the necessary documentation and support, as deemed necessary, during the preparation of the Annual Budget.
- Keeping books and records as required by law.
- Help follow up on technical and operational matters, affecting the satisfactory delivery of customer service.
- Assist in implementing strategies, projects, and protocols set by the Board and the Management.
- Assist in the preparation of purchase and work orders to vendors and suppliers.
- Support Management in negotiating, supervising and recommending entry into contracts and supply agreements on behalf of the Association.
- Monitor validity of contracts/supply agreements and inform Management whenever necessary action needs to be taken, such as, but not limited, to renewal of such contracts.
- Coordinate insurance claims and maintain records of all defect repairs and warranty claims in relation to the Common Areas.
- Any other tasks and responsibilities that will be assigned by your line Manager during the course of your employment.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a related role that provided exposure to Building Management, Facilities Management, JOP Management, Project Management, Hospitality, and Customer Service.
- Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA) and/or Association Management Specialist (AMS) certification is a plus
- Other Community Management certifications (M200 series) are a plus
How to apply
If you think you are the ideal candidate, please send your Resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject COMMUNITY EXECUTIVE